Dave Honig, M.S., CPT works with each client on an individual basis, focusing on achieving long term results through uniquely challenging and constantly varied workouts. The key to improving fitness is not in simply doing the training, but is in understanding how one is responding and adapting to the training and modifying the program to meet individual requirements and reactions. Meaning, Dave monitors, modifies and adjusts the programs exercise intensity, volume, resistance, rest, positioning and effort based on the client's
natural physiological response. The result is accelerated improvement of your overall strength, power, speed, dynamic flexibility, aerobic, anaerobic conditioning, body
composition and enhanced appearance.
The services provided are:
- Private Personal Training (in-home, office and or studio)
- Private Group Training (2-5 individuals)
- Fitness Boot-Camp (2-10 individuals in an outdoor setting)
- Sports Performance Training (youth-professional)
- Traveling Personal Fitness
- Luxury Fitness Getaway (various destinations world wide)
- Corporate Seminars and Small Group Speaking Engagements
- Online Fitness Training
Swap Your Beer Belly for a
7 More Great Exercises
You've Never Heard Of
and Interval Training
Heavy Muscle Radio: (11/29/10): Dave "Scooter" Honig, IFBB Pro
Ben White, Guru Q&A!
Top Celebrity Fitness Trainers
Chabad Dancer in Guinness
Book of Records!
Chapter 11: Time To Muscle Up
FOLLOW THE MOVEMENT